üç oyundan onyedi müzik / seventeen pieces from three plays (1999)
In the album ’3 Oyundan 17 Müzik’-(Seventeen Pleces From Three Plays) – Baba Zula puts together the scores they did for movies and plays.
The band-which consists of musicians from different ethnic backgrounds (American, Turkish, Canadian) – employs both traditional and modern instruments (bass, electric and acoustic saz, def, samplers, cymbals, various african instruments, toys) to carry the well-known Turkish folk tunes through an unkown dimension, through the music of indigineouse people, collective improvisation and more modern forms.
1. Prom Of The Fatherless Daughters / 2. The Pirate / 3. Maduray’s Morning
4. Erotica / 5. The Roses Of “Hidirellez” / 6. Spring
7. The Dance Of The Cookie / 8. The Seed / 9. My Mother
10. A Religious Night / 11. The Birth Of The Flower / 12. Desert Lions
13. Kitchen Accidents / 14. Frog Stories / 15. Desert Weather
16. The Man / 17. I Am Wawing And Everything
Tarih : 25/09/2014